Dooney and Bourke - Bad customer service

I was in the outlet store in San Marcos Texas and two sales associate greeted everyone in the store except the people of color and when I confronted them they lied and said they said hello. I own 20 of there handbags and will never buy another one.

The stood in the middle of the store discussing their personal lives beside not being dressed appropriately they look like they just rolled out of bed and the larger women shrit did not close and they would not speak to me I had to laugh. When I said I would never shop their again they said okay not what could they do all I wanted was an apology.

I didn't like: Associates.

Dooney and Bourke in Tampa, Florida - Boo to Dooney & Bourke

Always thought Dooney would stand behind their products BUT I returned a wristlet due to a broken zipper for repair, but was notified they could not/would not repair it, offered me a $20 coupon for next purchase -- they STILL make wristlets with zippers, how hard is it to replace a zipper??? ANYWAY, Quida would NOT let me speak to the repair manager or her manager, would NOT give me the name/email address for anyone in the company, including the marketing director, very secretive and CLUELESS about customer service -- have 6 Dooney's and matching wallets in my closet plus a Dooney Daytimer and several writlets -- NO MORE --their products cost too much to have this level of "service."